leaving your chosen channel crossing at either
Bologne / Calais or Dunkirk the directions are
1. Exit the ferry / tunnel port
and join the E40 heading towards BRUSSELS.
2. Continue on the E40 untill arriving at the
outskirts of BRUSSELS.
3. Join the Brussels ring road following signs
for LUIK. Be aware this junction can catch you
4. Follow signs for LUIK round the Brussels ring
5. Exit the Brussels ring road following the E40
signs for LUIK.
6. At LUIK get in the left hand lane where the
road forks. Continue on the E40 towards AACHEN
7. Continue on the E40 until arriving at the junction
for the E42 towards VERVIERS, SPA, MALMEDY. Join
8. Continue on the E42 untill PRUM. Note there
is no fuel on this 50 miles section
9. Exit the E42 at the PRUM exit.
10. At the end of the slip road turn left following
signs for GEROLSTEIN. This is a main road, 10
miles along most of the traffic turns left, do
not turn left continue straight on, the road becomes
11. Continue on the 410 through GEROLSTEIN, DREIS
BRÜCK until you get to KELBERG.
12. At KELBERG turn left to the NURBURGRING.